Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Miniature Dollhouse Cross Stitch Pillow "Christmas Poinsettia" Chart

You may have noticed that the above picture has the water mark Rosie-Cotton.blogspot.com
Its from one of three blogs I run. Just before Christmas I had planned on combining all three of my blogs due to health issues and lack of time. I did decide to keep this blog separate for my mini blogging and tutorials.I gal can change her mind cant she?
I made 15 of these little gems for a Christmas swap.



I stuffed them with cotton balls and used a polished cotton for the back of the pillow.

I also glued these together instead of sewing them together.

7 comments:

Cotton Yarn Manufacturer said...

its really very cute to see that i like it very much thanks for sharing this with us...

Karina Schaapman said...

I visited your blog many times , I started a blog two weeks ago , maybe you like to see it , kind regards Karina


http://the-mouse-mansion.blogspot.com/

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

Love your blog! Wonderful projects.

Victoria

Digital Dollhouse said...

so cute! you would need a lot of patience for that project!

Sandra said...

I like doing this sort of thing for swaps too - yours are lovely. Well done. Sandie, gsolfot http://snippetsfrommystudio.blogspot.com

lena said...

Такие замечательные штучки!!!

Christmas Trees said...

It can be difficult to remember when looking at these photographs that you actually are seeing a miniature.

metatag